We provide expert advice and representation in relation to Employment Law:
Our firm provides general employment law advice, employment law consultancy services in drafting contracts and other employment law documentation and policies.
Legal representation of clients in all types of employment law cases before the various statutory tribunals and courts including the Workplace Relations Commission, Labour Court, District Court, Circuit Court and High Court.
All types of Employment Law issues and cases covered including:
- Termination of employment – unfair dismissal cases, constructive dismissal, wrongful dismissal, redundancy, minimum notice, pay
- Drafting and negotiating contracts of employment and contracts with contractors
- Part-time workers, agency workers and fixed-term workers
- Organisation of Working Time Act 1997 – maximum working hours, rest periods, holidays, night workers
- Pay related disputes – calculation of pay, holiday pay, sick pay and sick leave, carer’s leave, maternity leave
- Bullying, harassment and stress at work
- Carer’s Leave, maternity leave, paternity leave and parental leave
- Health and safety at work
- Advice for employers and employees in relation to compliance with Irish Immigration Law relating to Employment Law
- Employment Law Permit Applications and Appeals
Irish Employment Law Solicitor in Dublin